1/24/2009

Haute Coiffure of the bush

Tomas and I took a ride down the eastern side of the Rocky Mountain range to Santa Fe and treated ourselves to an afternoon at the spa, 10,000 Waves. A little retreat specializing in the Japanese experience complete with hot pools, messages, and tatami mats for relaxation. I opted to spend my time soaking in the womens' pool rather than the communal pool. Bathing suits are optional and viewing an assortment of wet penises strolling past was not on my afternoon agenda.

But then, neither did I think soaking in a hot tub with a bunch of women and observing the hair-dos of their bush would be on my list of afternoon activities. Now, I know young women are into shaving their snatches but what I didn't know was the variety of haute coiffure that is taking place down there. I glimpsed a lightning strike, one with concentric circles radiating out. It was a crop circle extravaganza. One sported goatee, another a fu-man-chu, and quite a few were actually bald. Granted, I am from the bra burning era as the expression of women empowering themselves so I have to ask who is benefiting from this bush reduction? Is it a personal choice or a preferred one from the significant other? Delilah cut off Samson’s hair leaving him powerless. Is it now payback time? I mean... girls....historically, this is how the pheromones got broadcasted, announcing to the caveman down the cliff you are available.

So, in times of quandary, I ask my daughter, Rosa, why women shave their snatches and she tells me because it is sexy. ???!!! Oh yea ... I forgot ... the marvels of one generation looking at another... different aesthetics and perspectives... All those red bumps and raw skin is sexy... should have known.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Gottlieb said...

Go for a wax, take it all off and I swear you'll thank me later.

There's a lotta nerve endings that tingle when they're exposed....

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Tom Rubens said...

Perhaps the stroll down shrinkage lane would have been a better choice after all...

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home